מחקרים של חברי המרכז
- Russo-Netzer, P. & Litmann-Ovadia, H. (2019). "Something to live for": Experiences, resources and personal strengths in late adulthood. Frontiers in Psychology. DOI: 10.3389/fpsyg.2019.02452
2. Russo-Netzer, P. & Bergman, Y.S. (2019). Prioritizing Patterns and Life Satisfaction among Ultra-Orthodox Jews: The Moderating Role of the Sense of Community. The Journal of Psychology: Interdisciplinary and Applied, 154, 233-248. DOI: 10.1080/00223980.2019.1704392
3. Russo-Netzer, P. & Icekson, T. (2020). Engaging with life: Synchronicity awareness as a pathway to personal growth. Current Psychology. DOI: 10.1007/s12144-019-00595-1
4. Abu-Raiya, H., Sasson, T. & Russo-Netzer, P. (in press). Presence of Meaning, Search for Meaning, Satisfaction with Life and Depressive Symptoms among a Diverse Israeli Sample. International Journal of Psychology.
5. Russo-Netzer, P. & Davidov, J. (2020). Transformative life experience as a glimpse to potentiality. Journal of Humanistic Psychology, 1-28. doi.org/10.1177/
6. Russo-Netzer, P. & Shoshani, A. (2020). Authentic Inner Compass, Well-being, and Prioritization of Positivity and Meaning among Adolescents. Personality and Individual Differences, 167, 110248. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.
7. Niemiec, R., Russo-Netzer, P. & Pargament, K.I. (2020). The decoding of the human spirit: A synergy of spirituality and character strengths toward wholeness. Frontiers in Psychology, 1-24.
8. Zaidman, N. 2019. “The Incorporation of Self-Spirituality into Western Organizations – A Gender-Based Critique” Organization